Wednesday, October 28, 2009

What I'm wearing

The outfit below is what I am wearing to my son's school on Friday for his fall party. This is a go to outfit for me. I am the room mom for his class so in addition to making like a million cookies, I will be working the center will the kids will be decorating the cookies. So the outfit I picked out to wear is made for comfort.Every one probably already has a shirt, jeans and shoes just like this. The jeans are a perfect cut and fit for any size women, they will make you feel good about yourself...(lol) The shirt is just a plain white t-shirt that I can throw in the wash and when I get icing all over it. The shoes are just comfy ballet flats. The tote is a awesome green color that I can shove a ton of stuff in. Diapers, wipes, eppi pens, toys, plus all my stuff I need. Invest in totes that you love that you can double as a diaper bag.  The jewelry is what makes this outfit, It is trendy and fun and I love every piece. The jewelry is made by Stella And Dot, the bib necklace is absolutely beautiful and I love it. I wear it probably at least twice a week with t-shirts. It will make the simplest outfit stunning and chic. The bracelet I don't own yet but I will soon I hope. The coat is a classic every woman should own a pea coat in a fun color. Let me know if you like this look, or if you would even wear this?
fall
fall by fashion4moms featuring Old Navy

No comments: